(Annie Black) – Over the past couple of days since winning the Nevada Assembly District 19 election, I’ve been attacked on social media by an arrogant liberal blogger, a liberal Democrat assemblyman and a liberal Democrat activist group.
I must be doing something right!
I guess I’m now supposed to wither under the assault, retreat, hide in my closet, curl up in a ball and beg forgiveness from the politically correct Thought Police.
A lioness cares not for the opinions of sheep.
- I spoke up and out about how the disastrous #SisolakShutdown was wrecking our lives and economy during my campaign.
- I spoke up and out about Gov. Sisolak’s refusal to layoff “non-critical” government employees – which has made our giant budget hole even bigger.
- I spoke up and out in opposition to the fraud-prone vote-by-mail election.
- I spoke up and out against the violence and destruction caused by domestic terrorists impersonating “peaceful protestors.”
And I’m not about to stop now.
Not only am I not retreating, I’m not holding my position either. Heck, no. We’re moving forward. We’re taking the fight to them. If we go down, at least we’ll go down swinging.
As Democrat strategist James Carville once put it: “It’s hard for somebody to hit you when you’ve got your fist in their face.”
That said, we did drain our bank account dry in our campaign to unseat big-government Assemblyman Chris “The Invisible Man” Edwards.
Now I need to refill the tank.
The amount I’m able to do on your behalf depends directly on the financial support of generous conservatives who, like you, are tired of the GOP in Nevada acting like a minority party instead of an opposition party.
- Your investment will help continue the fight against liberal snowflakes who are “triggered” into fits of hysteria by the sight of a statue, a bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup or a box of Uncle Ben’s converted rice.
- Your investment will help me fight Democrat legislators who want to raise your taxes instead of cutting spending on non-critical “sacred cow” government programs.
- Your investment will help me stand up against leftwing militants who want to defund, rather than defend, our police.
- Your investment will help elect other conservative Republican candidates and allies in November.
As Morton Blackwell of the conservative Leadership Institute says, “You can’t save the world if you can’t pay the rent.”
So won’t you please chip in a donation to help me keep taking the fight to ‘em?
Whatever the amount you choose to contribute – even if it’s just $5 or $10 – please know every donation is greatly appreciated and WON’T be used to bail out any rioters or looters from jail.
All I ask is that you please do all you can TODAY.
A special session of the Nevada Legislature is now just days away. Tax hikes are coming. Time to mount up. We ride at dawn!
P.S. Just before I sent this out, I read that the Sisters of Perpetual Indignation are now demanding the removal of John Wayne’s statue from in front of the Orange County (CA) airport.
No one is safe!
So it’s The Duke, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben and me vs. Steve Sisolak, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton and Nancy Pelosi.
Whose side are you on?
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded. They shout you down and won’t let you speak if you disagree with them.” – John Wayne
“They’re tearing down statues, desecrating monuments, and purging dissenters. It’s not the behavior of a peaceful political movement; it’s the behavior of totalitarians and tyrants and people that don’t love our country.” – President Donald Trump
Annie Black is a Mesquite City Councilwoman and Assemblywoman-elect for Nevada State Assembly District 19. You can get more information by visiting www.electannieblack.com