(Annie Black) – You might wanna grab a coffee. This is a long one…
When Trump supporters say the 2020 election was “stolen,” the left and many in the media want you to think it’s just about allegations of election “fraud.” They’re wrong. They either don’t understand, don’t want to understand or are intentionally deceiving the public (or all of the above).
Every Trump supporter knows there was a four-year conspiracy by Democrats in The Swamp and their allies – including some “Never Trump” Republicans – to “Get Trump.” At all costs. No matter what. Ethical or unethical. Legal or illegal.
In just the final weeks of the 2020 campaign, the Fake News Media and Big Tech conspired to hide Joe Biden’s obvious reduced mental capacity, excuse his campaign’s hide-and-seek “Basement Strategy,” ignore the violent riots taking place in major Democrat-run cities, and cover up the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.
At the same time, they pummeled President Trump on their newscasts and front pages at every opportunity. No matter was too small. No issue too trivial. They perfected the art of making mountains out of molehills.
All to “Get Trump.” At all costs. No matter what.
The president was also blocked at every turn by congressional Democrats. Indeed, the second COVID stimulus package could have and should have been passed last summer. It wasn’t. And for no reason other than Democrats wanting to hurt President Trump’s re-election chances.
The president was harassed, hassled and harangued every step of the way for four straight years. False allegations followed by unending bogus investigations – including the sham impeachment clown show over a phone call.
All of which were played up and overhyped by the liberal media and talking heads.
THAT’S why so many of us believe the election was “stolen.” Not just by vote fraud that undeniably occurred in the election at some hard-to-prove level. But everything that happened leading up to it.
On Thursday, the host of the MartyrMade Podcast published on Twitter a thorough, comprehensive 31-point chronology detailing why so many of us believe the election was “stolen.”
Tucker Carlson read the entire thread on his show last night. In case you missed it, here you go…
* * *
- I think I’ve had discussions w/enough Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent to extract a general theory about their perspective. It is also the perspective of most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6, and probably even Trump himself. 1/x
- Most believe some or all of the theories involving midnight ballots, voting machines, etc, but what you find when you talk to them is that, while they’ll defend those positions w/info they got from Hannity or Breitbart or whatever, they’re not particularly attached to them. 2/x
- Here are the facts – actual, confirmed facts – that shape their perspective: 1) The FBI/etc spied on the 2016 Trump campaign using evidence manufactured by the Clinton campaign. We now know that all involved knew it was fake from Day 1 (see: Brennan’s July 2016 memo, etc). 3/x
- These are Tea Party people. The types who give their kids a pocket Constitution for their birthday and have Founding Fathers memes in their bios. The intel community spying on a presidential campaign using fake evidence (incl forged documents) is a big deal to them. 4/x
- Everyone involved lied about their involvement as long as they could. We only learned the DNC paid for the manufactured evidence because of a court order. Comey denied on TV knowing the DNC paid for it, when we have emails from a year earlier proving that he knew. 5/x
- This was true with everyone, from CIA Dir Brennan & Adam Schiff – who were on TV saying they’d seen clear evidence of collusion w/Russia, while admitting under oath behind closed doors that they hadn’t – all the way down the line. In the end we learned that it was ALL fake. 6/x
- At first, many Trump ppl were worried there must be some collusion, because every media & intel agency wouldn’t make it up out of nothing. When it was clear that they had made it up, people expected a reckoning, and shed many illusions about their gov’t when it didn’t happen. 7/x
- We know as fact: a) The Steele dossier was the sole evidence used to justify spying on the Trump campaign, b) The FBI knew the Steele dossier was a DNC op, c) Steele’s source told the FBI the info was unserious, d) they did not inform the court of any of this and kept spying. 8/x
- Trump supporters know the collusion case front and back. They went from worrying the collusion must be real, to suspecting it might be fake, to realizing it was a scam, then watched as every institution – agencies, the press, Congress, academia – gaslit them for another year. 9/x
- Worse, collusion was used to scare people away from working in the administration. They knew their entire lives would be investigated. Many quit because they were being bankrupted by legal fees. The DoJ, press, & gov’t destroyed lives and actively subverted an elected admin. 10/x
- This is where people whose political identity was largely defined by a naive belief in what they learned in Civics class began to see the outline of a Regime that crossed all institutional boundaries. Because it had stepped out of the shadows to unite against an interloper. 11/x
- GOP propaganda still has many of them thinking in terms of partisan binaries, but A LOT of Trump supporters see that the Regime is not partisan. They all know that the same institutions would have taken opposite sides if it was a Tulsi Gabbard vs Jeb Bush election. 12/x
- It’s hard to describe to people on the left (who are used to thinking of gov’t as a conspiracy… Watergate, COINTELPRO, WMD, etc) how shocking & disillusioning this was for people who encourage their sons to enlist in the Army, and hate ppl who don’t stand for the Anthem. 13/x
- They could have managed the shock if it only involved the government. But the behavior of the corporate press is really what radicalized them. They hate journalists more than they hate any politician or gov’t official, because they feel most betrayed by them. 14/x
- The idea that the press is driven by ratings/sensationalism became untenable. If that were true, they’d be all over the Epstein story. The corporate press is the propaganda arm of the Regime they now see in outline. Nothing anyone says will ever make them unsee that, period. 15/x
- This is profoundly disorienting. Many of them don’t know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know for absolute certain that the press, the FBI, etc would lie to them if there was. They have every reason to believe that, and it’s probably true. 16/x
- They watched the press behave like animals for four years. Tens of millions of people will always see Kavanaugh as a gang rapist, based on nothing, because of CNN. And CNN seems proud of that. They led a lynch mob against a high school kid. They cheered on a summer of riots. 17/x
- They always claimed the media had liberal bias, fine, whatever. They still thought the press would admit truth if they were cornered. Now they don’t. It’s a different thing to watch them invent stories whole cloth in order to destroy regular lives and spark mass violence. 18/x
- Time Mag told us that during the 2020 riots, there were weekly conference calls involving, among others, leaders of the protests, the local officials who refused to stop them, and media people who framed them for political effect. In Ukraine we call that a color revolution. 19/x
- Throughout the summer, Democrat governors took advantage of COVID to change voting procedures. It wasn’t just the mail-ins (they lowered signature matching standards, etc). After the collusion scam, the fake impeachment, Trump ppl expected shenanigans by now. 20/x
- Re: “fake impeachment”, we now know that Trump’s request for Ukraine to cooperate w/the DOJ regarding Biden’s $ activities in Ukraine was in support of an active investigation being pursued by the FBI and Ukraine AG at the time, and so a completely legitimate request. 21/x
- Then you get the Hunter laptop scandal. Big Tech ran a full-on censorship campaign against a major newspaper to protect a political candidate. Period. Everyone knows it, all of the Tech companies now admit it was a “mistake” – but, ya know, the election’s over, so who cares? 22/x
- Goes w/o saying, but: If the NY Times had Don Jr’s laptop, full of pics of him smoking crack and engaging in group sex, lots of lurid family drama, emails describing direct corruption and backed up by the CEO of the company they were using, the NYT wouldn’t have been banned. 23/x
- Think back: Stories about Trump being pissed on by Russian prostitutes and blackmailed by Putin were promoted as fact, and the only evidence was a document paid for by his opposition and disavowed by its source. The NY Post was banned for reporting on true information. 24/x
- The reaction of Trump ppl to all this was not, “no fair!” That’s how they felt about Romney’s “binders of women” in 2012. This is different. Now they see, correctly, that every institution is captured by ppl who will use any means to exclude them from the political process. 25/x
- And yet they showed up in record numbers to vote. He got 13m more votes than in 2016, 10m more than Clinton got! As election night dragged on, they allowed themselves some hope. But when the four critical swing states (and only those states) went dark at midnight, they knew. 26/x
- Over the ensuing weeks, they got shuffled around by grifters and media scam artists selling them conspiracy theories. They latched onto one, then another increasingly absurd theory as they tried to put a concrete name on something very real. 27/x
- Media & Tech did everything to make things worse. Everything about the election was strange – the changes to procedure, unprecedented mail-in voting, the delays, etc – but rather than admit that and make everything transparent, they banned discussion of it (even in DMs!). 28/x
- Everyone knows that, just as Don Jr’s laptop would’ve been the story of the century, if everything about the election dispute was the same, except the parties were reversed, suspicions about the outcome would’ve been Taken Very Seriously. See 2016 for proof. 29/x
- Even the courts’ refusal of the case gets nowhere w/them, because of how the opposition embraced mass political violence. They’ll say, w/good reason: What judge will stick his neck out for Trump knowing he’ll be destroyed in the media as a violent mob burns down his house? 30/x
- It’s a fact, according to Time Magazine, that mass riots were planned in cities across the country if Trump won. Sure, they were “protests”, but they were planned by the same people as during the summer, and everyone knows what it would have meant. Judges have families, too. 31/x
* * *
This is why I and thousands of others went to Washington, DC’s “Stop the Steal” rally on January 6.
It wasn’t an “insurrection.” That’s just the latest Big Lie coming from the Democrats and media.
It was a protest by Americans exercising their First Amendment right to petition the government for redress of grievances. And as you read above, BOY, did we have a lot of legitimate grievances!
It was the culmination of four years witnessing how diabolical forces inside the Beltway coordinated efforts to “Get Trump.” At all costs. No matter what.
Including his supporters. You and me.
To tarnish everyone across the country – who either supported the January 6 “Stop the Steal” rally in person or in spirit – as “insurrectionists” simply because some boneheads took things too far by entering the Capitol, is both insulting and outrageous.
I’ll never apologize for attending that rally. I did nothing wrong. I stood OUTSIDE the Capitol with tens of thousands of others exercising our God-given rights as American citizens.
I stood then and stand today with President Trump. And with him in office or not, I will continue fighting for his America First agenda that did, indeed, Make America Great Again.
THEY’RE COMING FOR ME…AND YOU!
Earlier this week, the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee attacked me for attending the January 6 protest, as well as for my refusal to produce a “vaccine passport” at the end of this year’s legislative session.
And make no mistake. They don’t just want to beat me.
They want to beat you by defeating anyone representing you who won’t bow down, lick their boots and meekly comply with their efforts to destroy the Nevada and America we so love.
In the immortal words of the great Winston Churchill…
“This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
I’m neither giving in nor giving up. The fight rages on. Not just for me. But for those I represent.
- If you want a representative who won’t rock the boat…
- Who will take all of this lying down…
- Who will retreat at the sound of a pop-gun…
- Who will raise the white flag before the battle even begins…
- Who will go gently into that good night…
- Who will go along to get along…
I’m not your gal.
If, on the other hand, you want a brass-knuckled street fighter in the political arena battling on your behalf, I hope you’ll consider investing in my election campaign. Click here.
FROM THE ANNIE-GRAM MAILBAG
“Hi Annie. I just sent you a little cash because you are the ONLY representative I hear from, letting me know what’s going on. We all, all of Nevada, appreciate your hard work, your courage, and your determination to do what is right.” – Carolyn Sullivan
“I just sent you $50. It’s all I can handle now. I’m a 75-year-old widow trying to get by, and I’m not in your district. But I appreciate what you have done, and the things you’ve had to go through this year. You are a bright spark of hope in this mess that the government has turned into. The information you have shared has opened my eyes as nothing else has. I used to just accept things but now I’ve started to contact the ‘wrong thinkers’ and the RINO’s. I don’t know if it helps, but it makes me feel as if I am doing something, at least. … I know where you stand, and I and many others stand with Annie’s Army.” – Name withheld by request
“Annie, I just made a small donation to your re-election campaign fund and while I live in Sin City and not in your district, I feel that I need to help you in my small way to continue to try to take care of the citizens of Nevada. Please keep up the good work. You are appreciated.” – Patrick McGehee
“Annie, we live in Lyon County and love your emails. I forward them to a group on FB, as I will this one and hope a lot of folks will, as we will, send you some cash. Your political philosophies represent most of Nevada. Too bad the service unions run Clark and Washoe, but you have loyal fans there also.” – Randy
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“In the latest demonstration of the difficulties the news media face, a sizable 58% of likely voters told Rasmussen Reports that they believe the media are ‘truly the enemy of the people,’ a phrase coined by former President Donald Trump. … (T)here was some agreement on ‘fake news,’ another Trump phrase, being a serious problem. A supermajority of Republicans, 92%, said it is a problem, as did 74% of Democrats. Overall, 83% said it is a big problem. Notably, said Rasmussen, independents generally agree with Republicans on the ‘enemy of the people’ question, at 61%.” – Washington Examiner, 7/9/21
Annie Black is the Nevada State Assemblywoman representing District 19. You can get more information and subscribe to her AnnieGram newsletter by visiting www.AnnieBlack.net